Dating ideas and tips for married Christian men who want to actively love their wife and pursue a lifetime relationship with her.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
10 Mothers Day Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Looking for that perfect gift for your wife this Mother's Day? Here's a few ideas that she is sure to love.
1. A gift certificate for her at a local spa for a massage and/or pedicure.
2. Cook a special lunch or dinner for her and you take care of all of the cleanup.
3. Breakfast in bed. Treat her to a special breakfast in bed accompanied with a card.
4. A gift certificate to a store such as Bath and Body Works where she can buy things to pamper herself.
5. Arrange for her to have a special dinner with just her and her girl friends.
6. Prepare a special bubble bath just for her, before bed.
7. Give her a full body massage complete with relaxing music and her favorite scents and lotions.
8. A coupon book of coupons for things like free babysitting on Saturday, free bathroom cleaning, free car wash... well you get the idea!
9. Buy her a ticket to a movie she has been wanting to see.
10. Write her a full page letter telling her how much you love and appreciate her.
Try these out and let me know if you have any favorites. Oh and remember you are free to use more than one idea to thoroughly treat your wife on Mother's Day.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment