Dating ideas and tips for married Christian men who want to actively love their wife and pursue a lifetime relationship with her.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
5 Dates to Beat the Summer Heat
Yesterday, I was quite surprised to see the thermometer break 100 degrees and we are not even to may yet. Well, that got me to thinking about what dates my wife and I can do as the mercury starts to rise.
So here are a few ideas:
1. Spend an afternoon at a lake or nearby beach and enjoy some swimming.
2. Go out for ice cream or smoothies for a nice refreshing treat.
3. Go to a community pool together and enjoy a refreshing swim. Checkout your local YWCA or YMCA also they often have evenings where you can go swim for a reasonable price.
4. Be juvenile and have a water balloon fight in your backyard.
5. Go out and enjoy your favorite beverage together. Many chains like Sonic have happy hours where you can get great deals on cold drinks in the summer.
Try a few of these ideas to keep your dates cool, and save the rising mercury for fun in the bedroom with your spouse.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment